Well, I haven't blogged everyday in May, that's just the way life is. BUT I still plan on completing every blog topic. So here goes...
Day 10 for Friday, May 10th: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.
I don't get embarrassed easily. I figure everyone does stupid things or makes stupid mistakes. Oh well. You pick yourself up and keep moving. But there have been a few times in my past that I have done silly things that I still get made fun of about to this day. Here are 3 of them.
1. When I was in middle school, I was riding my bike with no hands and promptly rode into a mailbox. I can't explain it. It's not like I did it on purpose. It hurt like hell! My family still makes fun of me for it.
2. When I was in high school my Mom sent me to the grocery store for a head of lettuce and I came back with cabbage. Can you tell the difference? I was young. That's the only excuse I got. Again my family still makes fun of me for this.
3. Also in high school, my Dad was watching an NFL game and I came in and asked who was winning... South Dakota (SD) or the other team? I don't even remember what the other team was, because they pointed out to me that SD stood for San Diego and that South Dakota doesn't even have a professional football team. Once again, they still make fun of me for it.
Have you ever done anything that your family still make fun of you for?
Day 8 for Wednesday, May 8th: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
Obviously there is a time and place for everything. A time and place to be serious and a time and place to be silly. The key to life is knowing the difference.
Some people are just way too uptight. Slow down. Relax. Take a minute to breath and look around you and enjoy the scenery. Sometimes you need to enjoy life as it happens. In this day in age with all the technology at our fingertips and the internets, we can lose time with the real world. I know I'm guilty of it. Sometimes I worry what I'm missing out on with Twitter or Facebook or whatever it may be in that moment, but then I look at what I have...my Husband, my daughter, my family, my friends, my health, a roof over my head, food in my belly and a car to take me places.
Day 7 for Tuesday, May 7th: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.
1. Death/Dying. I know it's cliche, but I am afraid of death and dying any way you want to look at it. I'm afraid of ME not being here on earth for my loved ones and I'm afraid of my loved ones not being here for ME.
2. Worms. Yes, I know it's silly and my Husband makes fun of me, but I hate worms. It's more of a phobia I think, but a fear, too.
3. No Air. As in like drowning. I hate that feeling of not being able to breath. Ugh.
4. Big bodies of water. Only god knows what's in it. Sharks and other giant animals/things.
5. Change. I like my predictable life. Plain and simple, just the way it is.