I'm linking up with:
Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
and Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for InstaLately!
If you follow me on Instagram, then some of these pictures will look familiar, if you don't shame on you!! Go find me @MrsMamaD
1. I'm Loving this newer artist...Olly Murs. He was in the KDWB Skyroom at the beginning of February.
2. I'm Loving this song that he sings! I am so obsessed!
3. I'm Loving my new mascara that I purchased recently.
4. I'm Loving that this little girl is sitting on the potty more and more everyday. Going both 1 and 2 by the way. So pumped!!
5. I'm Loving these cute boots I picked up for Hailey. You can never go wrong with black sequins.
6. I'm Loving this Puma track suit that Hailey got for a late Christmas present from The Hortons. It's so adorable!
And she looks so cute in it!
7. I'm Loving my new workout tops and our new gym membership. I've been more motivated lately not only with going to the gym and working out, but with what I am eating & drinking. I'm also Loving Zumba classes.
8. I'm Loving the way I am feeling lately. I recently gave up having Caribou Coffee on a daily basis and I have to tell you I am feeling a lot better. I feel like I have more energy and I think with drinking more water and working out only a couple times a week is helping too. It's only been 2 weeks today, but I'm Loving it!
9. I'm Loving my Eric Condren Life Planner that I received last week and have gotten so many compliments on it.
10. I'm Loving this little girl and the man I made her with. They just light up my life!