Linking up with Gentri Lee's 7 Questions
1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?
I love swimming, gymnastics and sand volleyball. I know they are probably the most popular, but I don't care.
2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be?
And be good at it? Gymnastics. I would love to be able to flip and fly like some of those ladies! Plus, I would be in great shape.
3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life?
OMG! Such a hard question. Probably poked, because I hate being tickled.
4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
My real nails...short. Right now I have fakes on and have had them since February. The fakes are square-ish.
5. Do you think you're funny?
Sometimes. Few and far between. My Hubs on the other hand is the funniest person ever!
6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted?
I try and look forward to something else in between the big stuff. Even if it's something small.
7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?!
Go on vacation to somewhere tropical and exotic. Please. And. Thank You.
Mrs. Mama D