I didn't feel like linking up with anyone today, but a blog I follow does a Midweek Randoms post just about every week, so I think I might start doing that, too. Maybe not every Wednesday and maybe not every week even, but we'll see.
1. I am ub-sessed with this song by Carly Rae Jepsen and I like this video better than the actual music video. I like Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, BTR and well, the list goes on and on, so I think that's why I love this video so much. I do love JB's new single "Boyfriend," but I cannot get myself passed this song yet. I have it on repeat. I know. Can you say dork?!
2. I am ub-sessed with my iPad...The New iPad, not iPad 3. I've had it for about a week and a half and am loving how convenient it really is. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, but I find myself turning it on first thing when I come home. It's so much more convenient than our laptop. It was my early Bday gift from the Hubs (Thanks Honey!) Go watch the Apple video HERE!
3. I love this little girl more than words and I love that the $10.00 Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table that I got from Once Upon a Child worked when I finally put batteries in it. She is standing ALL THE TIME and loves it! So needless to say I got this just in time.
4. I love so many things about this photo that my Hubby posted on Instagram. Yes, he finally signed up and you can follow him. His username is bigdradio.
This photo represents:
Great weather in Minnesota;
My Husband cooking and more importantly still sticking to his lifestyle change (not calling it a diet anymore); and
Grilling = no dirty pots/pans to clean up afterwards.
5. I am so excited that two of my friends found out they are having girls! Yay for babies and yay for playmates for Hailey! My co-worker (now ex-coworker - she got a new and better job) brought us cupcakes a couple weeks ago to announce. They were delish!
6. I love this picture and frame my Dad found for our 5 generation photo. I am not loving the reason he bought it. My Great-Great Grandma has been in Hospice since mid-February. I'm so thankful we got to visit her in October and she got to meet Hailey. It will be great to have this memory for her when she gets older.
7. I love face-timing while I'm at work. I love seeing my loves during the day.
8. I'm enjoying that everyone seems to be Team Peeta, but I am still Team Gale. You can have Peeta. I'll take Gale any day!
I also love that the Hubs is now reading the books, too!
9. I'm super excited that Green Grandma is coming to visit in April for a week and a half. We haven't seen her (besides Skype) since she moved to AZ in October.
10. I've started watching Game of Thrones on HBO. Wayne and I are catching up on Season 1. S2 starts on Sunday. I really like it. Anybody else watching it?
That's all for right now!
Mrs. Mama D