I saw this on a few other people's blogs last week and thought it would be fun to join in.
These are 32 Things That Make Me Happy!
In no particular order (except 1 and 2):
(1) Hailey. Of course. Duh. And Wayne. And my puppies. That's like 6 right there, but I will just group my family all into one. Otherwise they would seriously take up this entire list. I love my family.
(2) Friends. I love my peeps. No not the Easter peeps. Gross.
(3) Getting a pedicure. Seriously. Nothing is better.
(4) Having down-time at work. Although I love my job and my boss, I just hate it when I am so busy during the day with no time for anything else.
(5) Fun mail days. Anything besides stupid bills or junk mail.
(6) Birthdays, holidays, gatherings, parties. I love getting together with people.
(7) Gifts. My birthday WAS yesterday. Hello? Who doesn't like gifts?
(8) Shopping. Although I gave it up for lent. But I do have to say I am doing so good. Haven't bought one thing!
(9) Chocolate. Pretty much anything chocolate related I will love.
(10) Big Bowl. That restaurant is my FAVE! Oh and Crave, too!
(11) Summertime and sunshine. More specifically driving in the car with the windows down, wind blowin and music blaring.
(12) Country music. I am in love with it all lately. Especially #Bluke.
(13) Watching TV. My favorite past-time.
(14) My bed. And sleeping in. I don't get to do it very often, but when I do. It's just lovely.
(15) Frozen. I just love this movie and I am so glad that Hailey is at the perfect age where she loves it, too! I like other children's movies, too. That one is just in high demand right now in our household.
(16) My blog. This little space makes me happy and is my outlet.
(17) The people I've met through blogging. I never thought this little old blog would have led me to such an amazing group of people!
(18) Social Media. Especially Instagram.
(19) Taking pictures. I have loved it since I was a teenager.
(20) Concerts with friends. Nothing better than live music.
(21) My favorite Zumba class and working out in general. It just makes me feel better.
(22) A nice hot shower.
(23) A good glass of wine! The sweeter the better.
(24) One on one time with the Husband. Hasn't happened as of late, but I love it when it does.
(25) The MN State Fair. No explanation needed.
(26) Butter and salted popcorn.
(28) A good pair of jeans. Whether it be regular jeans or a pair of jean capris or jean shorts. It's hard to find a pair that fits just right and when you do it's just the best.
(29) Lazy days at home in my PJ's all day.
(30) A caramel cooler from Caribou.
(31) Reading blogs. I've been trying to get better about reading and commenting on blogs lately.
(32) My readers of this blog who take the time to comment or send me an email. Thank you to everyone!
What are some things that make you happy?