I didn't do goals for last year. Both Wayne and I had set a goal of simply "Do Better." That was our 2013 motto I guess you could say.
We did "do better," but I also like having little goals and I like looking back on them from time to time and especially at the end of the year. I don't like calling them resolutions, I like the word goal better. Resolution just sounds so harsh.
So, with that said, here are a few of my goals for 2014:
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Get toned
- Cook more meals at home
- Buy a house
- Get pregnant with baby #2
- More date nights or nights out with friends
- Get organized with life
- Blog consistently
- Continue to pay off debts, improve credit and build savings
- Wake up in the morning at a time so that I am not rushing out the door
- Continue to explore all that is country music and with that, see more artists/concerts
What are some of your goals for 2014?
Come connect with me:Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Google+