Welcome to my "Blog Every Day in May Challenge" that I am participating in going on over at Jenni's Story of My Life.
Go see the list HERE for the whole month.
Day 7 for Tuesday, May 7th: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.
1. Death/Dying. I know it's cliche, but I am afraid of death and dying any way you want to look at it. I'm afraid of ME not being here on earth for my loved ones and I'm afraid of my loved ones not being here for ME.
2. Worms. Yes, I know it's silly and my Husband makes fun of me, but I hate worms. It's more of a phobia I think, but a fear, too.
3. No Air. As in like drowning. I hate that feeling of not being able to breath. Ugh.
4. Big bodies of water. Only god knows what's in it. Sharks and other giant animals/things.
5. Change. I like my predictable life. Plain and simple, just the way it is.
What are you afraid of?